Cookies are small text files containing information (a string of letters and numbers) that are placed on your browser by websites that you visit. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to or work more efficiently. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the Website and the services we are able to offer.
2. Our Cookies
Below is a list of cookies and local storage items ('Cookies') we use on this Website.
We do our best to update the following list whenever new Cookies are added to our Website. If you notice cookies which we have not added to this list, please contact us at info [[at]] comeandsee.org.
2.1 Strictly necessary cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences and logging in. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Cookie Provider: paddle.com
- Names: paddlejs_checkout_variant
- Description: Used by the Paddle checkout iframe for payment purposes
- Expiration: 90 days
2.2 Performance cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Cookie Provider: paddle.com
- Names: paddlejs_campaign_referrer
- Description: Used by the Paddle checkout to track campaigns referrers for visitors
- Expiration: 30 days
- Cookie Provider: Google Analytics
- Names: _ga _gid _gat _uetvid _uetsid id DSID
- Description: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited. Google uses _ga and _gid to distinguish users, _gat to throttle request rate.
- Expiration: 1 minute to 2 years depending on cookie
To find out more about Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites and Google Analytics security and privacy principles, visit here.
To find out more about Google Analytics security and privacy principles, visit here.
3. How to change cookie settings
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can also use our cookie tool by clicking the Cookies link on the menu. This tool allows users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
Last updated 18th September 2020